Spread S’More Love around the campfire this summer, with some tasty, gooey treats!
I have searched high & low for different methods of preparing this all time “campfire favorite” & I have created a list for you to enjoy.
🔥 Campfire S’mores
- S’more Cones- fill ice cream cones with small marshmallows & chocolate chips. www.frugallivingcoupon.com
- Cook marshmallows over campfire and mix in with chocolate & teddy graham’s. Great for the kiddos. www.agirlandagluegun.com
- S’more Banana Boats www.craftyrecipes.com
- If you don’t have all of the ingredients-substitute www.foodnetwork.com
🔥 Pre-packed S’mores
- S’mores Muddy Buddy Mix www.lmld.org
- S’mores Snack Mix www.lmld.org
- S’more Pops www.snackworks.com
- No Bake Bars www.turnipintheoven.com
- Rice Krispie Treats www.yummyhealthyeasy.com
- S’more Popcorn. http://www.bombshellbling.com
🔥 S’more Tips
- Insert Chocolate chips inton marshmallows http://www.smartschoolhouse.com
- Pack a to-go container with graham crackers, chocolate & marshmallows for an easy s’more kit www.poshhome.info
- Create a burning log to have a small burning fire perfect for roasting.
I love Life Hacks. The simplest, everyday materials can be transformed into amazing new pieces & help out in a way you never thought they would.
1. Sinker Holder- Gather your loose sinkers & put in an old tic tac holder.
2. Snell Hook Noodle Organizer- Cut a pool noodle & wrap snell hooks around for easy organization.
3. Pool Noodle Fish Well- Attach pool noodles around edges of laundry basket.
4. Peanut Butter Pan- Use Peanut Butter to mask smell of fish while cooking.
5. Coffee Spool Leader DIY- Drill holes in side of coffee can. Insert spools of fishing line for neat organization.
6. Soda Bottle Minnow Trap- Catch bait fish with DIY soda bottle minnow trap.
7. Fix Eye of Fishing Pole- This happens to me at least once a year (Due to careless mistakes) Bend a Safety pin and attach to your pole. Simple and Easy.
8. Bottle Cap Fish Scaler- collect a few bottle caps and attach to a piece of wood.
9. Toothpaste Hand Cream- Fishy Smell Be Gone!
10. Homemade Keychain- Use a lure that floats & attach your keys. If your keys are dropped in the water, the will not sink. (May use cork as well)
Fish On! -H 🎣
For Christmas, Secret Santa is our go to, because it is a little easier on everyone’s wallet. This year, I had my Mom. I found her this neat little journal filled with 365 adventures to fulfill her bucket list. She asked me if I had heard of Bullet Journaling. I didn’t & began to investigate using Pinterest.
Immediately I was hooked. Last night I began a few pages. Including Goals for 2017🏆, Debts to pay off💰, Studying 👩⚕️& Chores🛏. Sounds boring I know…. but it opens up so much possibility, creativity & future goals I have for myself.
I am going to include what vegetables 🥒 to grow in my garden. Places to travel 🚗& of course our fishing 🎣& camping ⛺️excursions.
I do love to doodle. So that is a BONUS!
Chore List 🍽⏲🚽🛁🛏🗓