I love Life Hacks. The simplest, everyday materials can be transformed into amazing new pieces & help out in a way you never thought they would.
1. Sinker Holder- Gather your loose sinkers & put in an old tic tac holder.
2. Snell Hook Noodle Organizer- Cut a pool noodle & wrap snell hooks around for easy organization.
3. Pool Noodle Fish Well- Attach pool noodles around edges of laundry basket.
4. Peanut Butter Pan- Use Peanut Butter to mask smell of fish while cooking.
5. Coffee Spool Leader DIY- Drill holes in side of coffee can. Insert spools of fishing line for neat organization.
6. Soda Bottle Minnow Trap- Catch bait fish with DIY soda bottle minnow trap.
7. Fix Eye of Fishing Pole- This happens to me at least once a year (Due to careless mistakes) Bend a Safety pin and attach to your pole. Simple and Easy.
8. Bottle Cap Fish Scaler- collect a few bottle caps and attach to a piece of wood.
9. Toothpaste Hand Cream- Fishy Smell Be Gone!
10. Homemade Keychain- Use a lure that floats & attach your keys. If your keys are dropped in the water, the will not sink. (May use cork as well)
Fish On! -H 🎣