FYI, if you didn’t know, I love love love Coffee! ☕️ So, when given the chance to bath in it, Oh Heck Yeah I am going to try it. 🙂 I gotta tell ya, it is an easy DIY Body Scrub that will eliminate dead skin within minutes & it’s just 3 simple ingredients that you may have sitting around your kitchen right now.
- 1Tbsp Coffee Grounds
- 1Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Tbsp Brown Sugar
In the morning, turn on your coffee maker and enjoy your fresh hot cup of joe. Then empty the used coffee grounds into a mixing bowl. Your getting two bonuses in one. 😉 Add Brown Sugar. Add Coconut Oil. <I prefer at room temperature to keep body wash like consistency. Mix together until well blended. Viola, you’re done.
There is also a list of benefits bathing in this concoction ☕️☕️☕️
- Exfoliation: It removes residual dirt & dead skin.
- Blood Flow: Increase blood flow & reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Aromatherapy: The scent of coffee is calming & anti-depressant.
- Skin Texture: Constricts blood vessels in the skin to make them tight & firm.
- Antioxidants: Caffeine, a natural antioxidant, fights premature aging & heart disease 💕
- Anti-Inflammatory: The acid in coffee affects anti-inflammatory activity & skin wound healing.
Now it’s SHOWER TIME!
When showering, lather your head with shampoo and let it set for a few minutes. While doing so, now you can shave your legs. Rinse your hair & repeat with conditioner. While that’s setting, dip into your body scrub. I use about 1 tbsp per leg. Scrub in circle motions, from your ankles up to your thighs. I focus mostly on my upper thighs and butt for cellulite reduction. I scrub for about 3-5 minutes to help blood flow. You can litterally feel your dead skin come off. (It’s winter time right now and my skin is so dry and dead, Ewww…) And now rinse. You will feel the coconut oil- like an oil residue. Don’t stress, we are not done yet. >>>Shave your legs again<<< You will physically see a collection of dirt on your razor. 🙂 Once rinsed and done, pat dry and apply your favorite lotion.
Within the first week of this Coffee Scrub my legs look tighter and definitely feel smoother. Give it a try and let me know how yours turned out.