Seafood: Bass-Medium Sized 3-4 (Cut into 1″x1″ Cubes)
Refrigerated: Eggs, Large 4
Baking & Spices: Salt, Kosher 1 tsp
Oils & Vinegar: Vegetable Oil 1 cup
Bread & Bake Goods: Italian-Seasoned Bread Crumbs 3 cups
Dairy: Milk 1 cup & Parmesan Cheese, grated 1/2 cup
- In a medium bowl beat eggs & milk.
- Mix Italian-Seasoned Bread Crumbs, Parmesan Cheese & Kosher Salt in a separate shallow bowl.
- Heat 1 inch vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. The oil should reach 350-365 degrees F. (a bass nugget will sizzle when put in oil)
- Cut Bass into Fillets, Cut fillets into 1″ by 1″ cubes.
- Using tongs dredge each piece of bass in the egg wash, then into the bread crumbs patting them on with your hands as needed.
- Fry the bass in batches until golden 3-4 minutes, turning to cook each side.
- Serve hot with Tartar or Ranch Dressing for Dipping.
Condiments: Honey 3 tbsp, Lemon Juice 3 tbsp, Garlic Powder 3 tbsp
Baking & Spices: Black Pepper 1/2 tsp, Salt 1/2 tsp
Dairy: Butter 3 tbsp
- Melt Butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in Garlic, Honey, Lemon Juice, Pepper & Salt & whisk until honey bubbles to a Carmel brown.
- Sear Salmon in the skillet on both sides until golden brown- about 6 minutes per side.
- The Salmon will be very delicate, place foil on the grill on low/medium heat & grill for approx 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with browned butter-lemon-honey sauce.
Seafood: Walleye, Fillets 3 (Shred Fillets)
Vegetables: Onion, Small 1 (Chop)
Refrigerated: Egg, Large 1
Sauces: Worcestershire Sauce 1 tsp
Dairy: Parmesan Cheese, grated 1/4 cup
Baking & Spices: Salt 1 tsp, Pepper 1 tsp, Garlic Powder 1 tsp
Bread & Baked Goods: Italian-Seasoned Bread Crumbs 1/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients. Mix Well.
- Create evenly 2″ sized meatballs in your hands or with ice cream scoop.
- Place on a Cookie Sheet & Bake 14-18 minutes.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200F
- Cut your Zucchini into ribbons resembling spaghetti
- Sprinkle zoodles generously with salt & toss to coat well
- Place the zoodles on a cookie sheet lined with paper towels.
- “Sweat” the noodles in the oven for 30 minutes until the paper towels have absorbed most of the moisture that the zucchini let
- Wrap the paper towels over the noodles & get out access liquid
- Toss the zoodles in a stir fry or with your sauce of choice & serve.
Seafood: Trout, Fillets 4
Baking & Spices: Lemon Pepper Spice 2 tbsp (per fillet)
Condiments: Lemon Juice (Optional)
Dairy: Butter 2 tbsp
- Place Fillet on sheet of aluminum foil (enough to make a tent around fillet)
- Sprinkle Lemon Pepper over fillet (approx 2 tbsp per fillet)
- Dot with Butter (approx 2 tbsp per fillet)
- Fold up tin foil to make a tent & place on grill to cook for about 15 minutes ( Cook until fish flakes)
- Serve hot & add lemon juice for additional flavor (optional)